Saturday, April 17, 2010

A quick update...

Some more housing issues have hopefully been resolved this week, not before making my face breakout from all the stress...
The boys played two games of baseball today.  First game they won, second they lost which is the first this season.  They played them back to back and I really think they were really tired the second one.  There was alot of fielding errors but they were both good games and they had fun which is the most important thing...
We bought all of our bee supplies today and will be getting bees early next week.  We are excited about that!
I'm utterly exhausted from this week but feel blessed.  Really, my problems aren't problems they are blessings...I just need some rest.  I was so cranky today I told Darryl  I just needed some ice cream and a muzzle for my mouth...  Darryl, the wonderful husband he is, told me to get comfy when we got home, he made dinner tonight, cleaned up the entire dinner himself and went to the store and bought me ice cream...he is so good to me I don't deserve him sometimes....

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were getting bees! I love bees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Elise-
    Darryl took a beekeeping class so we are going to try and have bees for the honey.
    It's our first official farm project!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete