Friday, July 2, 2010

My Nini...

     My first born...he always is either making me crack up laughing or crying in frustration.   He makes my heart melt when he tells me I'm beautiful.  He is passionate about everything and loves like no other.  He is traditional and holds tight to things that are our past and our memories.
     He asks me last night if I would have time just with him to cuddle in bed and read a story.  He was crying earlier that day and said he wanted to be young again(I guess meaning 3 or 4)-he said he has such good memories..I'm glad.
    And we did cuddle in my bed with his bear, his special bear that is falling apart and has *band-aids) all over his body, but that he loves dearly, and we talked about memories and  read together and fell asleep together.  It was perfect, just me and my Nini...

No comments:

Post a Comment