Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baptism and Chrismation

What a wonderful morning Feb. 26th was!  My boys and dear husband were baptized and chrismated into my faith.  It is so wonderful to all be united in the church that is my home...and now their home as well.
We were so blessed to have the godparents(my dad and Tracey) attend.  My mother and brothers all shared in the special event as well.  It meant so much to us that they all drove/flew up from Florida to attend. 
Fr. Alex was so wonderful to do this and his sweet mother made all the Robes of Righteousness for the boys and Darryl.  Tracey made the most precious candles for all of them with their initials and the cross.
Glory to God for all things!




My brother, Randy with our little Peanut.










My favorite picture!  All united in the church!

No comments:

Post a Comment