Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fathers Day

 We had a lovely Father's Day in June.  We found some neat ideas on Pintrest for gifts.
The big boys made custom cups for daddy with Sharpies.  We found white mugs at the Dollar Store and I bought some new Sharpies from Walmart.  We then baked them in the oven.  It's a neat project because it makes whatever you draw permanent.  He's using the cups in his office to hold supplies, but you can also use these to drink from as well.  Such a fun project and so easy for the kids!




Matthew made one with Batman on it.
 



Nicholas made one with Superman and wrote that his dad was his superhero.
 



 
I painted the little ones hands and feet and printed them on canvas.
 



I turned Juliana's feet into a butterfly...so cute (-:
 



We then enjoyed a lovely dinner from the grill with Darryl and my dad. 
Darryl is such a wonderful father to our children and I'm blessed to call him my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment