Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tweetsie Railroad


After our fun night camping, we decided to head to Tweetsie Railroad.  I really was unsure how this was going to go because of the age difference in our children.  We wanted to go because Joey LOVES trains and it's such a sweet little theme park, but on the other hand, I was worried how the big boys were going to like it.  We brought them to Tweetsie when they were young like Joe, but for big kids, I didn't know.  Well, I think the big kids had as much fun as the little!
They loved the carnival type rides and with it being on top of the mountain, made them just a wee bit scarier.
I asked the boys today what activities they'd like to do as a family this fall...they said Tweetsie again.
Score!

We all had such a great day and the weather couldn't have been better.

Here is Joey and I on the car ride.  It's so neat because it goes over a little bridge and you have a great view of the mountains.




Look at Nicholas' face!  He is terrified!


Joey loves planes as well.







I'm ready to ride the train!





Even baby Juliana loves trains!



Boats are fun too!



The view from the little mouse train.  It's gorgeous!



No comments:

Post a Comment