Sunday, November 30, 2014


With both feet planted firmly in the holiday season, not to mention two very special boys about to celebrate a very special birthday, this mama is B.U.S.Y....
Add in homeschooling, keeping a home and did I mention a new puppy?

This mama NEEDS creative time.  It fuels my fire, it keeps me happy and we all know the saying about mama being happy.

So, I took a painting class. 
I've always wanted to take up painting.  But, I am engrossed in so many other creative outlets-sewing, knitting, soap making, etc, it was always put on the back burner.  On my birthday, I saw an advertisement for a class and before I could talk myself out of it, I signed up.
I am so glad I did.  I had a wonderful time, learned so much and now have another craft I can do in my free time....
in 2034.
lol.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment