Monday, October 5, 2015

 Oh my, I'm so far behind on blogging. September has been so busy! 
 We had a wonderful trip to the mountains, school adjustments, baseball and gearing up for lots of fall fun.  We've also had some pretty major family crisis', a health scare and a myriad of other things that make me just happy I can breathe a sigh of relief now.  I do hope the next couple of days will afford me the time to catch up on my blogging.  We are on a fall break and with that gives me more free time to catch up on things, sew some Halloween costumes for the kidlets and hopefully knit a bit.

We have been really enjoying using chalk pastels as an art medium.  The kids always produce such lovely work with them as they create such a soft effect.
In September, the kids made baseball pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment