Friday, January 15, 2016

 So again this year, I had a computer on the fritz at Christmas time.  I was unable to upload pictures or post to my blog.  Thankfully, my sweet hubby bought me a new laptop after Christmas so I'm slowly playing catch up.  
I think I'll just post a few hilights from our Christmas season.


 Sending letters to Santa.



 Enjoying train racing at the Kannapolis Christmas Celebration.


Big brother helping his little sister see all the model trains.
(she says she's going to marry her Matt when she grows up)
 

"Me like Frozen and Princess for Christmas, please"
 







 Crafting at the homeschool Christmas party.
Lots of fun and food!



Feeling special with one of the dancers from The Nutcracker.
 



Always a great time at the annual Christmas parade.  
A bonus...It was warm!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment