Friday, January 31, 2014


Juliana does not like baby food-AT ALL!
I bought all of these lovely organic purees and she wasn't having it.
So, then I made all homemade purees-Nope.
So, after much trial and error I figured it out.
She wants the real deal. 
 She doesn't want mush or puree, she wants her food whole.
Of course, she only has two little baby teeth that are sprouting through, so we have to be really careful.
She also loves complex flavors.
  She won't eat avocado, but if I make it into guacamole with lime, cumin, olive oil and salt she will devour it.
She also loved a sausage and kale soup I made last week.
Girl after my own heart this one.






1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling Gabriel will be the same way. He won't touch jar food but does decent with stuff I make at home. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete