Thursday, May 1, 2014


Each year, Matthew and Nicholas put together a 4H project to present.  They work for weeks researching, writing, editing, creating a poster board and then reciting...and reciting...and reciting.
It's a big deal to get up in front of judges and present a topic.  We all get nervous, I know I get really, really nervous.  I am so proud of both of my boys.  Matthew chose to do his presentation this year on Sugar is Toxic.  He even has a really neat experiment in where he shows how regular sodas sink and diets float because of the sugar content in the can.  He had practiced and practiced in front of us and needed an audience.  Who better than a sweet baby with cheese to occupy her?  
She loved to listen and giggle while he presented.
 A better match?  
I think not.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment