Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Special days...

    Today is a very special day....today is my 15th wedding anniversary.  I still can't believe we have been married for 15 years(together for 17!)  I honestly still feel like I'm 20..how is this possible?
    The other day we sat down and counted how many times we've moved since we've been together...18 times!  We have gone through so much-mostly good, but some bad.  I'd take the bad with him anyday...  We have done this completely on our own(except for of course, God who has seen us through and blessed us tremendously)  and for that I'm thankful(not that I won't help my children when they get older because it has been really hard at times)...He still treats me like a princess EVERY DAY..I mean it..he really does.  He always tells me how much he loves me and how beautiful I am(he has been especially doting on me lately-he seems to think I'm especially pretty pregnant).  He sacrifices so much for me and for us...I truely am grateful for him and I love him so much.  He is my rock.  He makes me laugh and he is my best friend...
I love you Darryl..Happy 15th Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment