Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School

August 22, 2011
First Day of Fourth Grade

Our first day of fourth grade was...o.k.  It certainly wasn't my ideal first day and apologies have been said on both sides(yes, mama needed to apologize...I had some upsetting outbursts last night over some issues).   We had intended on taking the boys out for a special dinner and those plans faded as well due to just having a horrible night.
But, today is a new day and we have been having a great day!  In Bible, we are doing some memorization and made up gestures and hand signals to help us remember.  The boys loved doing this(I can't believe I've never thought of this before!)  And Joey, well he's just a trooper.  He just adds to the excitement of the day!
Every year gets a bit tougher to handle, the schoolwork gets harder for the boys(and mama), but I'm determined to make this work and do my best.  I believe it is my calling and I do enjoy our time together(even the times when I want to pull my hair out).  I love being with them.  I just need more patience and some prayer...






No comments:

Post a Comment