Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Some beach pictures...

 We did have one nice day at the beach.  Joseph loved his kite, the water, and all the toys.
Matthew braved the water.  I think he did it to prove how he can be strong and manly.   I bit my tongue as I was so scared of him getting too cold and then sick, but I let him spread his wings and go for it.
Juliana wasn't feeling well that day, but I think the sun and fresh air was good for her.
It felt so good to be outside in the sunshine and warm air.

My mom bringing sweet cakes to the water.


Lana putting Juliana's little chubby toes in the water.

Aunt Lana helping little baby cakes walk.



Crazy boy!
 Joey had such a ball!  I can't wait until summertime when we can head back to the beach!



Joseph asked for a kite for Christmas and this was first time he was able to use it.  It is a beautiful kite and he had such a great time flying it and watching it catch the wind.


My sweets needed a kiss.
How I love those chubby cheeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment