Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A servants heart.

I have no words to express how grateful I am today.
My sweet Juliana has been sick since Monday morning.  She developed a fever literally hours after Darryl left on a plane to Florida for work.  With a febrile baby that wants to nurse all.day.long and night and a 3 year old that wants more attention because said baby has been nursing all.day.long and night, I have been very, very tired these last couple of days.  
I woke up this morning to a spotless home.
My big boys got up at 7 am.
They vacuumed and mopped all the floors.
They cleaned the kitchen.
They dusted the furniture.
They cleaned up the toys.
They cleaned all the fingerprints on the walls and doors.

The house was beautiful and clean.

They did this for no other reason than to help me.
Matthew said he felt bad because I had been up all night the last two nights and he could tell I was tired.
They truly have servants hearts.
That my friends, what an act of love.
No 12 year old boy wants to clean all morning, but they did for me because they love me.
I am truly humbled.
I am so grateful and undeserving.
How I love them so much!
Thank you my sweet boys, you have made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment