Monday, December 21, 2009

Birthday continued...

That night after we finished swimming and swimming and swimming the boys requested a special birthday dinner....
Chicken wings!! (they so are my boys!!) So, I brought back lots of chicken wings, some chips and sweet tea. (Not very healthy but it's what they wanted and it's their birthday) So, we chowed down on all these treats and then headed back to the hotel lobby. They had a storytime in the lobby with Rudy the Reindeer and Santa. Then it snowed!!








After all the fun in the lobby, the boys requested to go back to the room and watch a Christmas movie. So, we came back to the room and had some birthday cake, then we cuddled up in p.j.s and watched a movie together.



It was so sweet, they kept telling us how much fun they had and how much they loved this birthday. I was so glad. I wanted it to be so special for my special boys. I love you so much boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment