Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Tuesday October 19, 2010


For Today…



Outside my window... The leaves are changing  and are starting to fall.  I love when they get blown around it looks like it's snowing orange,red, yellow and brown-it's beautiful!

I am thinking....about holiday gift making-don't tell the boys but I want to make them sock monkeys

I am wearing...Long sleeve knit top and bermuda shorts

I am remembering...my wierd dreams last night.  I dreamed I sold this house and then changed my mind but it was too late.  I have been talking about selling but it's only because I get the itch because my extended family isn't here.  When they come(noticed I said when not if)..I'm never leaving!

I am going...to get the rest of the boys Halloween items today.  I'm also hoping to find some flannel sheets for my bed.  I saw on Kohl's website that they had all their spring maternity things on sale and they didn't look to *maternity-like*(I don't do big shirts, dresses that look like I'm a parachute, or anything like that)..so I may check out what they have since I will be big next spring...

I am hoping....that I can keep it together this week.  So far, I haven't cried since Sunday(which is an accomplishment-BELIEVE me).  I just keep looking foward and trying to see the positive-I'm trying to choose joy again.

From the learning rooms…playing catch up from the last couple of weeks.  I've really dropped the ball since I found out I was pregnant.  Thankfully, they both are really into reading right now and have been reading constantly so I feel like we are still progressing foward.  We went to the zoo yesterday for zoo club and that was fun but today it's back to the books!

Noticing that...My boys are going to be fine...they really have embraced this new change and for that, I'm thankful

Pondering these words...

From the kitchen…Nothing special to be honest.  I just don't have an appetite lately so I've been forcing myself to at least eat salad and a bit of protein.

Around the house...It's a mess...period...trying to get back into the swing of things..

One of my favorite things: Flannel sheets..I keep cozing up with the boys at night because of their flannel sheets..oh and they are super cozy kids too...

A few plans for the rest of the week:   Baseball tournaments, dinner with friends on Wednesday and I have a dear friend coming over Saturday night for dinner-can't wait!

From my picture journal...
I bought these flowers at Walmart for .50 for a scrawny pack of 6 flowers.  They looked really bad but I figured for .50 if they didn't come back it wasn't a huge loss..but they ended up thriving!

If you'd like to participate in the simple woman's daybook, visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment