Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update

I still can't post pictures...we just ordered the part for the laptop on Monday so hopefully we'll have it fixed by the end of this week.
 We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my husband's sister and her family.  The boys LOVED playing with their little cousin and wouldn't leave her alone.  She was precious.  I think, in a way, that was God showing me what it would be like to have a little one in the house..it was nice.  The boys drew pictures of her, colored with her, played blocks with her, chased her and made her giggle constantly..it was really sweet.

I'm feeling good...both physically and mentally.  I'm still not ready to go shopping yet and someone asked me yesterday if I'd thought of baby names and that hasn't even crossed my mind...but I'm getting there.  I have a doctor's appointment next week to go over my blood work and then I think I'm going to switch doctors.  I'm really not happy with the practice and haven't felt comfortable there...so, I'm praying I'll find a better doctor.

I've been busy shopping and crafting.  I'm about 85% done with one sock monkey.  My goal is to be totally done by the end of this week with both of them and to get started on the boys pj's.  I'm either so pooped by the end of the night or I really want to go on the treadmill so neither of those lend to much crafting time(although it's one of my most favorite things to do). 

I'm been also researching curriculum and classes for the boys for next fall.  I'm thinking I need to outsource writing/grammar for them.  I found what looks to be a good online class but it's very, very expensive(especially when you times it by two) ...like college class expensive. So, we'll see where our budget is in the spring and if it's something we can do.  I also am hoping to sign them up for a science class here in town.

I just finished decorating yesterday and the house looks great-I hope to show pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment