Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Update

Our laptop is on the fritz again-really it's falling apart..literally the moniter is falling apart from the keyboard-but I can't bring myself to buy another one!!  Hopefully, I can upload some pictures to it and post with pictures this week..but wanted to update my blog non the less...

We had a wonderful Christmas.  Family came and visited for about 5 days prior to Christmas and that was wonderful!  I love having a full house!  I love to cook for everyone and just the noise and busyness make me happy. Our Christmas Eve was spent at Mass and then home for appetizers, a movie and Santa tracker.  We were also blessed by one of our neighbors.  He smoked us a 12 pound Boston Butt..it was soooo good!  We traditionally have an Italian feast on Christmas but with the suprise of our smoked Butt, we went Southern style this year.   Then our Christmas was quiet with just our little family in our p.j.'s opening gifts, eating, playing games and waiting for the snow...We ended up with about 6 inches here at our home and boy was it fun!  My little house looked so pretty covered in snow and the woods looked like Narnia..it was beautiful.  We still have quite a bit of snow on the ground and I'll admit I'm ready for it to be gone now.  The boys got a trampoline and zip line for Christmas so they are patiently(not really) waiting for those to be set up and enjoyed.  Nicholas said the sock monkey I made was his favorite present-that really made me happy.  He has been carrying it around constantly..he's such a love bug...

I've started to feel the baby kicking-in fact-he/she woke me up last night bouncing around in there.  It seems in the last 2 weeks my belly has really popped out and I'm not sure how much longer I will be in regular clothes.  We find out on Jan. 10th if it's a boy or a girl....

That's about it...Christmas decorations are down and I'm really in the mood to clean and organize the house.  It does look so empty without the decorations...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. We miss you guys and hope we can get together soon! Can't wait to find out if it's a bambino or a bambina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you finally made the plunge and let the boys have the trampoline. They will love that! :) Sounds like a wonderful and peaceful Christmas that you all had. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. Oh, I will never forget the feeling of a baby inside. Love it.
    I love the feeling of getting the decorations down and the house back in order...
    Bye now! :)

    ReplyDelete