Tuesday, December 30, 2014

 Ahhh!!!  We have been so busy enjoying life this month, I have gotten so far behind in updating my little 'ol blog...

This month has been full of birthdays, parties, friends and family.
We have experienced so many wonderful memory making moments.  It's always so exciting when the holidays come, but then it's so sad when it ends (well a little sad, it sure was busy!!)
I'll try and post a couple of events, but I know I won't get to them all.

Our annual Christmas parade in town is always a fun event.  The kids love our little parades because it's so fun to see our neighbors marching down the street.  They always love the candy as well!
The boys had a friend come and enjoy it with us and our newest family member, Charlie came too!



Sweets is ready for her candy!
 

Here they come!
 




I love when she waves she always tucks her little pinky finger over. 
It's so cute, her little pudgy hand...smooch...
 





After the parade, we headed to the museum in town.  The decorate every year with lots of Christmas decorations and serve punch and cookies.
The next day, the big boys and I had a date at the tour of homes.  We all were so looking forward to this event.  My big boys love homes and real estate possibly even more than Darryl and I do, so this was a much anticipated day.  We had a great time learning the history of some of the local homes and enjoying our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment