Monday, April 1, 2013

37 weeks...

I've made it to 37 weeks~
I've never made it this far in a pregnancy.  Both Nicholas/Matthew and Joseph came at 36 weeks 5 days.  I'm pretty excited!  My friend Meliea told me to take Vitamin C earlier in the pregnancy.  She said it would strengthen my bag and she was right...thanks Meliea!
I'm feeling good...big, but good.  I've been having contractions on and off.  Very mild and I'm sure they are contractions because I've never had them before.  My other pregnancies, my water breaks and I never experience labor so this is new as well.  She is different in every way!
She loves to be very active at night and I think she flipped the other night, but now I think she's head up again.  It seems my babies like to be breech for some reason...I'm hoping she'll flip back downward.  I could be wrong though... it's hard to identify baby parts in your belly (-:
I'm in full on nesting mode still.  Darryl is taking it like a trooper.  I think I'm pretty much done with the organizing, so he will be relieved there... just need to get busy with the sewing.  I'm hoping I have at least a couple of days left to sew some things for newest little one.
And no...we still don't have a name picked but we are narrowing down.
We are all so excited to meet her! 



No comments:

Post a Comment