Thursday, November 5, 2009

An answer...

I've been talking with a few very close friends lately about an *issue* I've been facing for some time now. One of my dearest friends, Wendy, is one of the strongest Christians I've ever met and while visiting with another friend last night, I found myself repeating constantly what my friend Wendy told me the previous night on the phone. She is so wise...
Well, this morning, I asked God to give me an answer. I gave it up to him and told him if he wanted me to make a decision, HE HAS TO MAKE ME!! I'm too dumb to figure it out on my own. My friend Wendy was right. As soon as I gave it up and told him to move me, within hours I felt peace . I just pray he gives me the strength to follow his will and to continue to physically and mentally move me toward what his will is for me.
Please pray for me to have the strength to continue to give it up to Our Heavenly Father.
And if I fail, well at least I know he's still got my back...

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm,wise? Not really, just totally in love with God and free to let Him guide me all ways,taking worry and strife away. Thanks for the kind words and I know that God will guide and direct you, which will free you to live and love in the intimate relationships you were created for. We were not made to live in fear and angst but to live freely and open in love and relationship with God. That is why our Creator made us in His image to achieve perfection through Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete