Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

Things I'm thankful for this year:

My Lord-He is my protector, my healer, my father
My Jesus-yes I claim him as mine, but he can be yours too of course (-:
My husband( I really believe I won the husband lottery with him)
My children( y'all know how much I love them and feel so thankful for them)
My husband's job (he has one...it's a good one..'nough said)
That my husband's boss let him have the week after Christmas off. This is huge and he may not even realize it. It's usually against company policy to do this, but last year he let him and it was so wonderful to have him home from Christmas to New Years. He's allowing him again to take this week off and I'm very grateful.
Bo Bear-he drives me nuts with his fur but he's the best dog and I really feel protected with him around.
No car payments as of September!
My new Bosch-It's my favorite kitchen appliance at the moment
Music-sometimes it just really cheers me up and sets the mood for the day
Knitting and sewing-I love to be creative
Homeschooling-I know not everyone is called to do this and at times, I wonder if I really am, but the good days outweigh the bad and I love the relationship I have with the boys.
Books-I love good books
My blog-I'm glad I finally got off my hiney and did this. It's been fun to share our moments and I love to journal
Blogs-I love to be inspired by other creative women
Friends-I have such a wide variety of friends and the Lord has a purpose for each one in my life and I'm grateful for them.
Our camper-It's granted us so many fun memories this year
The mountains-boy do I love the mountains. It's my favorite place to go to.
Little league Baseball-I'm the boys biggest fan!
Snow-love it, can't wait for it!
Fall-I didn't grow up with fall being raise in Fl(although it's weird I moved from NY when I was very little but still have memories of it...it seems that it stuck with me somehow) Anyway, now that I live in a place with a proper fall-I savor every minute!
I'm thankful for new possiblities in our near future. I don't want to share yet because nothings definite but am excited about the new ventures coming our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment