Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My love affair with the Bosch continues...

So, I found this recipe from FrugalGirl that is a combination of garlic knots meets monkey bread and thought I'd give it a whirl tonight. These were really good and to make it even better I made an olive oil dip with spices(ala Carabbas style) for us to dip these in. Well, it calls for 1lb of dough(basically white bread dough made with raw milk and butter-Oh My It's good) Anyway, intead of just whipping up 1lb of dough, I made 4lbs in my Bosch. I then took the other 3lbs of dough, separated them into 1lb balls, let them rise for an hour, punched them down and froze them in freezer bags. Now, when we are in rush and I need hot dog buns or a loaf of quick bread, I can just pop one of these out of the freezer, let it rise, shape it, let it rise again and bake-Easy Peasy!!!
If you are reading Bosch we will be moving soon and I could use some new appliances..hint..hint...

No comments:

Post a Comment