Wednesday, March 31, 2010

For my Little Nephew

I'm super late getting this out for my Little nephew Darrin for his birthday and I really don't have a great excuse.  We have been so super busy with baseball, the house, buying furniture, homeschooling, piano, friends, parties..well..you get the idea.  This is a coloring book tote with handy little slots on the outside of the bag for all his crayons.  Funny story about this tote..after I finished sewing it Nicholas BEGGED to keep it..I mean cried he wanted it so bad.  He loves the puppy fabric(and I hope little Darrin will too).  So, I had to run out and secretly buy some extra fabric to make something for Nicholas too...
I hope you'll like it sweet Darrin!
Happy Birthday from your  Auntie Tanya!

3 comments:

  1. That fabric is so cute! We love the bag you made for Kendall a while back...it still gets lots of use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete