Friday, September 11, 2009

O.k. some were wondering about my de ja vu comment the other day. We listed our home for sale a week and 1/2 ago and again(like last time) we were having 2 offers submitted in one day-the first from the exact same realtor that submitted an offer last time (with a different client this time) and the second being an offer from a doctor( a different client but the exact same profession as our second offer last time). However, this time we accepted the first offer, not the second. I'm not holding my breathe though on this one. While the offer was strong and the person really wants the house, it boils down to the appraisal. Oh...and they want to move in Sept. 30 basically 2 1/2 weeks from now and I'm not packing a thing until the appraisal come back...oh..and we don't know where we are going to go...We need to find a month to month rental so we can get our bearings before we start home shopping again. I really hope that this will be our last home purchase in a very, very long time. D and I go back and forth on land vs. subdivision issue and with what happened last night with the chickens-my case just grew a bit stronger on the land..It's ultimately his decision as he is the head of the household but I know he loves me and wants what will make me happy and is best for the family so I'm confident in whatever he chooses will be best for us at the time. But for now, we aren't going to think about that we are just going to try and not be homeless in 2 1/1 weeks (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment