Monday, September 7, 2009




We found this baby squirrel on our house this afternoon. Unfortunately Bo bear got a hold of one of his brothers or sisters and we had to (meaning me) get rid of it quickly. Usually I would leave that task to Darryl(or pretend I didn't see it and coincidentally see it when Darryl gets home..lol..) but the house was being shown soon and I couldn't leave it so I had to take care of it...yuck!


Also today the boys have been feeding Bo Bear biscuits like crazy and he developed a case of diarreha...gross...he had it on his bottom and it stunk up the whole house. Again, I would pretend I didn't know and leave him outside all day for Darryl to take care of ( I really am a good wife...sometimes...lol..) but no, today I had to take care of it myself. I called Darryl afterwards and he was cracking up...now my secrets out..although he probably had me figured out 13 years ago I just led myself to believe that he didn't know...


I have such a good husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment