Tuesday, September 1, 2009







Sept 1st is here! I have mixed feelings about fall coming in. It's my absolute favorite time of year. I want to savor every minute. I love the smells, the sweaters, the pumpkins, Halloween, the leaves...everything. I love it so much that when it starts I feel sad knowing it's going to end...is that weird?
We've already been back to school for a week now but today we changed it up a bit. The weather is unbelievably beautiful with highs in the 70's so we took our school outside this morning! The boys have really been keeping on track and doing great. I thought it would be hard because the swing and the grass are so tempting to just run and play but they really have been great. Nicholas said he loves the way the sun feels on his back. I think this afternoon we'll take a walk or a bike ride together.



I have all the windows open too. I love the way the house smells with the fresh air coming in and the beauty of the curtains blowing in the wind.



Thank you Lord for this special treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment