Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A birthday boy...









These are pictures of my sweet, adorable, handsome husband on our annual apple pickin' trip this weekend.


Today, he turns 38 years old. We have been together since he was 23 and I was 18...


He still cracks me up almost daily. We still have tons of fun together. I love him deeply and thank God for him. He is a wonderful husband, an unbelievable father, and my best friend.


We were talking the other day about how we both feel like we are still in our early 20's...at times we act like it...and although we have a couple more wrinkles and some emerging gray hairs...I hope we never change...


I love you so much Darryl and I hope 38 is your best year yet!



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Tanya! It was soooo much fun! Send our birthday wishes to Darryl. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete