Monday, October 5, 2009

Well, we went to look at a house last night. Darryl really wanted to see it because it was priced right and it had lake views from all around the house(it wasn't on the lake but across the street on kindof a peninsula type lot). I really was mildly interested in looking because it only had 3/4 of an acre and it was in a subdivision so my mini-farm dreams would have been put on the backburner. But, I wanted to support Darryl and if he and the boys really wanted this, who am I to stand in there way? Their dreams are just as important and we all have to agree and be happy. So, off we went to look at this house. It was nice, it had a nice kitchen, enough space and it did have beautiful views...but as we left and got into the car(I kept my mouth shut the whole time unless I mentioned positive things about the house) Darryl said he wasn't interested, it didn't feel like home-he wanted more space and more land-Yeah!!! So, last night we researched home builders and looked at some land online. I've got my eye on one property I'm hoping to go by on Thursday. This part of the process is so fun!!
I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete