Friday, October 2, 2009


Well, we have settled into our temporary home in an apartment. The boys keep calling it a hotel room..I think that's pretty funny (-:
I keep telling them it's like we are camping(because we are living with the bare minimum here because it is a very small apartment and we have alot of things! ) I have a wire rack set up in the dining room with all my kitchen *essentials* because there isn't enough room in the kitchen for things like the juicer, Nutrimill, mixer, food processor, etc. I cook alot and these are necessary for me.
We closed on the house on Wednesday and I feel such a relief that it is over and thankful it was so quick. This has been the easiest home sale I've ever been able to experience thus far and can only attribute it to God's perfect timing.
So, on to new adventures. Not sure where the wind will blow us this time. New house here in Charlotte, a small farm, or a job landed somewhere else in the country. I think we will take this weekend to really think about what we really want and what we are looking for. I really, really hope this next move is the last until our children have grown. I really would like to settle down(I think I'm starting to grow up..which is kindof scary..lol...)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Tanya,

    I'm so glad everything went smoothly. We missed you at the park. Keep me updated on your journey!!

    Elise

    ReplyDelete