Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm officially an Avon representative

Well, I've signed up and built my website.  You can check it out at www.youravon.com/tkoenig.
I'd be happy to give you a catalog if you are local.  I can also mail you one if your not local.  If you'd like information on the sales(like this campaign has lipgloss for $1.99 on sale reg. $6.00) please email me at i-choosejoy@hotmail.com and I'll put you on my email list.  There is free shipping right now so stock up on your favorites! (Hold up on ordering your Skin So Soft products there is a sale coming!)  I may also do some vlog posts on products I like and why since I won that fancy new camcorder...I may also have some giveaways in the near future, so stay tuned.  
In saying all this, this blog is not going to turn into an advertising for Avon blog.  That is not why I started this blog and I will continue to post on my family, my thoughts, our crazy adventures, recipes and much more.  I may on  occasion post sales and also product reviews but it will not become a center focus of this blog.
Blessings!
T-

No comments:

Post a Comment