Monday, May 10, 2010

Ughhhh...

So we went to the house tonight to see if anything else has been done and I went right to the fireplace and....they installed the wrong mantel.  I just wanted to turn around and walk out and pretend I didn't see it...
I know this is going to involve a fight, I just know it.  The builder has made several mistakes already as well as *assumptions* on what I wanted rather than consulting me and this is one example.  It looks NOTHING like what we discussed..absolutely nothing and I'm so frustrated right now...I get so frustrated with our builder because they don't EVER ask how to make it right or apologize for making a mistake.  They just say things like ,"Tough deal with it" We have had to literally fight tooth and nail to get everything fixed that was wrong with this house.  They have never once been customer service oriented-never once and that's why I'm dreading this tomorrow...
Darryl could sense I was so done. .He told me to find a picture of what we discussed, email it to him and he'll deal with it.  He thrives on this kindof stuff-I absolutely hate it and am not looking forward to what tomorrow brings with this situation.
Good thing I had some ice cream in the freezer...

No comments:

Post a Comment