Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday morning


 Today has been a typical Monday morning.  We all woke up a tad too late, but thankfully I had prepared pumpkin muffins last night for breakfast.  Joey ate three of them!  I found this lovely recipe online that is dairy and gluten free and we have all loved it.
After breakfast and our sacraments study, the boys began their schoolwork.  It's such a crisp fall morning and we have all enjoyed watching the leaves change.
It's so lovely to sit in the dining room in the morning and watch the leaves fall and the chickens in the yard!

Joey is teaching Elmo while I teach the big boys.





Look closely Elmo!  I'm drawing a face!
 


The view from our front porch.  It is hard for even me to get focused sometimes on the work at hand when I really just want to stare out the window.
 

Darryl harvested some honey yesterday, so it was only appropriate to use some today (:
We made honey sweetened popcorn balls for a treat!
After the little ones were put down for a nap, the big boys and I enjoyed some hot tea and some read aloud time-The Hobbit.  We are all enjoying this book so much!
 


Enjoy today for the blessings are so abundant!

No comments:

Post a Comment