Sunday, January 31, 2010

I finally did it!

I have finally read the entire Bible! While it's embarrassing to admit how long it actually took me, I'm excited I've done it. Although it has given me much more insight, it has left me with a ton of questions and I kindof don't know where to start. Some of it was really scary to be honest, like Revelations...I was always intimidated to read it and now I know why. I have so many question marks and underlined passages with questions...where do I begin to try and figure this out?
And what do I do now? I guess I could read another book that may explain different books of the Bible, but then that's someone else's interpretation, not mine necessarily. Maybe this was God's intention for me to question and really become grounded in my faith through exploring and asking questions we are sometimes scared to ask. I'll pray about it and see where he leads me....

No comments:

Post a Comment