Friday, January 8, 2010

Webkinz

My boys love Webkinz! I guess it's the age but they talk about Webkinz constantly. And what is so sweet is that they buy each other Webkinz with their allowance money. Nicholas got in a bit of trouble a couple of weeks ago and had to stay home with me while Daddy and Matthew went to a fun event. Well, Matthew felt so bad, he asked his Daddy to stop at the store and bought Nicholas a Webkinz. It was so sweet to see that brotherly love(my sister and I would have NEVER done that-which I guess is sad in it's own right but that's a different post). So, now Nicholas wants to buy Matthew the brand new German Shepard Webkinz. It's really hard to find and every night he's asked Darryl or me to look on the computer to try and find it for his brother...it's so sweet.
At night they set up their Webkinz in different configurations. Sometimes they are in a fort camping, sometimes in a pyramid, sometimes cuddled in bed with the boys.
Here they are on the floor in blankets(because it's cold of course!) watching over the boys while they sleep.

And here is just a bonus picture of my sweet Nicholas with my Koala bear from childhood and his much loved Bear. Can you ever get enough of children and babies sleeping? I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment